My 1st Photoshop-ed Picture.

Like the photo of me in the first post? =D
It's edited!
 Do you notice the difference?

HAHA! yeah, Aunty Linnet [Rachael's mummy!] is missing and the picture sharper on the right. I'll show the steps I did to edit the picture:

Removing unwanted objects:
Tool used: Clone Stamp Tool 
I used Clone Stamp Tool to clone away Aunty Linnet by pressing Alt+click on the area I want to copy, and then paint on the target areas.

Making the picture clearer:
Tool used: Photo Filter
1. Firstly, I duplicated the background copy. 
2. After that, I went to Layers Palette and created a New Adjustment Layer and clicked on Photo Filter. I chose Warming Filter (85) for Filter and 25% for Density. 
3. Then, I duplicated the layer and changed the new layer to Overlay. 
4. I adjusted the Opacity to 50%.

and......TADAA!!! hope it's not too disappointing.=]

p/s: it's my first time using blog as well as Adobe Photoshop and still in familiarize process, help me to improve ya. ^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment